Genesis 24, 33-41 - Форум

[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Форум » Религиозная лексика » Bible Study » Genesis » Genesis 24, 33-41
Genesis 24, 33-41
readeralexeyДата: Пятница, 08.03.2024, 17:30 | Сообщение # 1
Генерал-майор
Статус: Offline
33 And there was set meat before him to eat: but he said, I will not eat, until I have told mine errand. And he said, Speak on.

34 And he said, I am Abraham's servant.

35 And the LORD hath blessed my master greatly; and he is become great: and he hath given him flocks, and herds, and silver, and gold, and menservants, and maidservants, and camels, and asses.

36 And Sarah my master's wife bare a son to my master when she was old: and unto him hath he given all that he hath.

37 And my master made me swear, saying, Thou shalt not take a wife to my son of the daughters of the Canaanites, in whose land I dwell:

38 But thou shalt go unto my father's house, and to my kindred, and take a wife unto my son.

39 And I said unto my master, Peradventure the woman will not follow me.

40 And he said unto me, The LORD, before whom I walk, will send his angel with thee, and prosper thy way; and thou shalt take a wife for my son of my kindred, and of my father's house:

41 Then shalt thou be clear from this my oath, when thou comest to my kindred; and if they give not thee one, thou shalt be clear from my oath.

yarovaya02Дата: Понедельник, 11.03.2024, 18:10 | Сообщение # 2
Полковник
Saint John the Chrysostom writes: He mentions wealth not in order to present him as rich, but as pious, because he wants to praise him not with what he has acquired, but that he has received it from God.

Сообщение отредактировал yarovaya02 - Понедельник, 11.03.2024, 18:11

ulyana_kazakovaДата: Вторник, 16.04.2024, 11:00 | Сообщение # 3
Полковник
Perhaps the most important thing in these words is hope, and rather even confidence in God's will. If we live according to His will, everything will be right and good.

sasavasl15Дата: Пятница, 26.04.2024, 17:56 | Сообщение # 4
Полковник
This text demonstrates the importance of faith and trust in God, who always helps us, leads us on the right path if we ask for help in this.  This passage shows the importance of devotion and the fulfillment of vows before God and others.

amasaltsevaДата: Пятница, 26.04.2024, 21:06 | Сообщение # 5
Полковник
24:34-39

The servant could rightfully say these words as he saw how Abraham was given a son in his old age - he acknowledged it was a miracle. He also saw how God helped Abraham to multiply his flock and increase his influence among the surrounding tribes.

marichernaya911Дата: Пятница, 26.04.2024, 23:12 | Сообщение # 6
Полковник
He who serves God always has what to do. And such a person always has business in the foreground, and then goes to rest. So does the servant: he rejects the meal in order to complete the matter first.

Сообщение отредактировал marichernaya911 - Среда, 08.05.2024, 11:23

Форум » Религиозная лексика » Bible Study » Genesis » Genesis 24, 33-41
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024