[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Форум » Религиозная лексика » Bible Study » Genesis » Genesis 09, 8-17
Genesis 09, 8-17
readeralexeyДата: Понедельник, 11.09.2023, 16:42 | Сообщение # 1
Генерал-майор
Статус: Offline
8 And God spake unto Noah, and to his sons with him, saying,

9 And I, behold, I establish my covenant with you, and with your seed after you;

10 And with every living creature that is with you, of the fowl, of the cattle, and of every beast of the earth with you; from all that go out of the ark, to every beast of the earth.

11 And I will establish my covenant with you; neither shall all flesh be cut off any more by the waters of a flood; neither shall there any more be a flood to destroy the earth.

12 And God said, This is the token of the covenant which I make between me and you and every living creature that is with you, for perpetual generations:

13 I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth.

14 And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud:

15 And I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh.

16 And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is upon the earth.

17 And God said unto Noah, This is the token of the covenant, which I have established between me and all flesh that is upon the earth.

salomiagudovaДата: Пятница, 22.12.2023, 15:53 | Сообщение # 2
Подполковник
In the second part of chapter 9 God continues speaking to Noah and his sons, which means that these revelations concern not only Noah and his family, but the whole human race. God says that He establishes His covenant with Noah and his descendants, meaning, again, with the whole human race. We see that God establishes His covenant also with every creature, with every animal and fowl but not in the same way as He does with Noah and his descendants. Rather, Metropolitan Philaret says that God establishes a covenant with man as with the king of the universe, and in commemoration of his full favour promises the integrity and security of his dominion, that is, every beast of the earth. God promises that there will be no flood like the one that has destroyed all living things. And as a token of His promise, God chooses a rainbow.

Сообщение отредактировал salomiagudova - Пятница, 22.12.2023, 15:54

alekssander-com29Дата: Пятница, 22.12.2023, 21:04 | Сообщение # 3
Подполковник
God initiates a covenant with Noah, his sons, and all living creatures, signaling a divine commitment to never again destroy all flesh by a flood. In Orthodox interpretation, the covenant reflects God's enduring mercy and His desire to maintain a harmonious relationship with creation.

The covenant extends to every living creature, emphasizing God's care for the entire created order. Orthodox theology often highlights the interconnectedness of humanity and the natural world in God's redemptive plan.

The rainbow is established as a visible sign of the covenant, symbolizing God's promise. The rainbow serves here as a  reminder of God's faithfulness and His commitment to the salvation of life.

Форум » Религиозная лексика » Bible Study » Genesis » Genesis 09, 8-17
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024