не предусмотрено.

Пятница, 03.05.2024, 08:48
Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS
Персональный сайт А. В. Аксёнова
Главная | Регистрация | Вход
Quote 283 - Форум

[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Форум » Религиозная лексика » Orthodox Quote of the Week » Quote 283 (Righteous John, Wonderworker of Kronstadt)
Quote 283
readeralexeyДата: Пятница, 29.12.2023, 16:56 | Сообщение # 1
Генерал-майор
Статус: Offline
As the Holy Trinity, our God is One Being, although Three Persons, so, likewise, we ourselves must be one. As our God is indivisible, we also must be indivisible, as though we were one man, one mind, one will, one heart, one goodness, without the smallest admixture of malice - in a word, one pure love, as God is Love. "That they may be one, even as We are One" (John 17:22).

Righteous John, Wonderworker of Kronstadt

ulyana_kazakovaДата: Воскресенье, 14.01.2024, 14:28 | Сообщение # 2
Полковник
I like these words. It seems to me that the main point is not to forget that we are created in the image of God. And I like the idea that a person should be indivisible, that our mind and heart should follow the same direction. So to speak, there should be harmony in a person. Sometimes we face such situations, when you feel one way, but with your mind you realize that you should do something completely different, and this is always a very difficult thing to experience. Righteous John also talks about love. Vladimir Orlov's poem "Я узнал, что у меня есть огромная семья" came to my mind, which is precisely about loving the whole world. I think loving and transmitting love to the world is very important. There are so many terrible things going on around us, and love is the force that kills evil.

yarovaya02Дата: Среда, 07.02.2024, 20:44 | Сообщение # 3
Полковник
God is one, and He is love, although He might reveal Himself in innumerable different ways. He is everywhere and fills all things. So everything which is God’s is sanctified by Him, full of His divine Love.
Likewise we should do everything, whatever it is, with love and with remembrance of God.

Teach me, my God and King,
In all things Thee to see,
And what I do in anything
To do it as for Thee. (The Elixir by George Herbert)

We should ask God to help us to live according His Will, ask Him to replenish our souls with His divine Grace.

tsvioletta17Дата: Понедельник, 12.02.2024, 16:40 | Сообщение # 4
Подполковник
Our mind, spirit and soul are indivisible from each other, which means that if one of the three components suffers, the whole will suffer, and vice versa - if rest, peace and love are observed in the soul, the spirit and mind will be at peace and calm too. And in God we can find that very peace and unconditional love.

Сообщение отредактировал tsvioletta17 - Понедельник, 12.02.2024, 16:40

marichernaya911Дата: Воскресенье, 21.04.2024, 16:39 | Сообщение # 5
Полковник
"That they may be one, even as We are One" (John 17:22).

Christ invokes calls upon us to unite in love and like-mindedness. The Eucharist, Holy Communion, is the Sacrament of union in love and an image of common life-to-come. All who is true to God will be with Him in the Kingdom of Heaven - together, forever. And that heavenly union starts here on earth with the Church, with the Hole Holy Eucharist, with love between me and my neighbor.

Сообщение отредактировал readeralexey - Вторник, 30.04.2024, 13:57

amasaltsevaДата: Среда, 24.04.2024, 16:50 | Сообщение # 6
Полковник
I absolutely love the words of Righteous John, Wonderworker of Kronstadt. I believe that evil though [?] steams stems from ambiguity - it may appear in the inner “gap” (as I call it), for instance, while choosing between this or that. It seems one won’t find room for sin in “harmony”. And harmony is being “indivisible”, “one man, one mind, one heart, one goodness”, as Righteous John puts it.

Сообщение отредактировал readeralexey - Вторник, 30.04.2024, 14:03

sasavasl15Дата: Пятница, 26.04.2024, 18:28 | Сообщение # 7
Полковник
I agree with this quote. The idea of the importance of unity and integrity in the Christian faith is familiar and close to me. The author compares the unity of the Holy Trinity with how believers should be the only and inseparable ones. I think it is really important for a Christian to strive for unity and integrity in faith, in the very soul and thoughts. We must strive for inseparability in our efforts, thoughts, will and heart, trying to avoid malice, anger or selfishness. Our main goal is to be united in pure love, because God is Love.

sensualpie111Дата: Пятница, 26.04.2024, 19:03 | Сообщение # 8
Подполковник
I really like this quote from Righteous John, Wonderworker of Kronstadt. In my opinion, this statement teaches us that hypocrisy is unacceptable. The entire human being: his will, mind and heart must sincerely desire good for other people and create it. After all, if a person, for example, steals money from the budget of hospitals or schools because he was “advised” to do so by higher management and he “had no choice,” but at the same time he thinks: “Well, of course, I am against corruption, this is very bad,” then this person is hypocritical. We must try to want and do good, do what is right and love other people without hypocrisy, even if it is difficult for us.

Para Julia

Форум » Религиозная лексика » Orthodox Quote of the Week » Quote 283 (Righteous John, Wonderworker of Kronstadt)
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024