Вторник, 07.05.2024, 10:16
Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS
Персональный сайт А. В. Аксёнова
Главная | Регистрация | Вход
Quote 231 - Страница 2 - Форум

[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 2 из 2
  • «
Форум » Религиозная лексика » Orthodox Quote of the Week » Quote 231 (Abbot Nikon Vorobiev)
Quote 231
readeralexeyДата: Суббота, 26.02.2022, 14:55 | Сообщение # 1
Генерал-майор
Статус: Offline
One must guard against complaining, as though it were a poisonous snake.

Abbot Nikon Vorobiev

antonryadinskiДата: Пятница, 03.06.2022, 15:05 | Сообщение # 16
Полковник
This idea is very good, but I can't fully agree with Abbot Nikon Vorobiev. Of course, complaining can be very destructive in the relationships between friends, but it isn't the worst thing that we can face to. As for me, if my friend is complaining, I will try to cheer him up. Even if my friend complains and criticizes me, it's not always a bad thing, maybe he is right to do so and he tries to improve our relationships. But I agree that complaining can be a "poisonous snake", especially if it's unjustified thing and another person wants to express anger at me. Then it can easily cease the relationships.

Отредактировано

Сообщение отредактировал antonryadinski - Вторник, 28.06.2022, 15:04

vernik04Дата: Вторник, 07.06.2022, 20:04 | Сообщение # 17
Подполковник
I can agree with the words of Abbot Nikon Vorobiev.
People are weak. When sorrows and difficulties appear in their lives, they seek for the people to whom they could complain about it. But the more people complain, the weaker they become. They begin to pity themselves, they think that everything that happens to them is unfair. They get kind of addicted to frequent complaining even about minor problems.

Pity is what we get for free, unlike respect and strength that must be earned. Difficult choices are what makes us stronger. Difficult situations happen in everyone's life, they strengthen our soul and faith. A Christian should be strong, endure, go only forward along the path directed by the Lord, where there is no place for complaining and self-pity. It is worth fighting, otherwise we will become weaker, lose our dignity.

Форум » Религиозная лексика » Orthodox Quote of the Week » Quote 231 (Abbot Nikon Vorobiev)
  • Страница 2 из 2
  • «
Поиск:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024