Главная | Регистрация | Вход
Quote 294 - Форум

[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Quote 294
readeralexeyДата: Суббота, 25.05.2024, 13:12 | Сообщение # 1
Генерал-лейтенант
Статус: Offline
Know that there is nothing the enemy fears like prayer.

Tito Colliander

abalakinan27Дата: Воскресенье, 26.05.2024, 19:21 | Сообщение # 2
Полковник
I can't agree more with this phrase. Prayer is the only weapon we can use in order to combat against our passions, the reason for that is the evil one. Prayer is the best way to reflect on our sins. In prayer we maintain and foster our relationships with God, strengthen our bond with Him. What God accepts is only a broken spirit and a contrite heart. The evil one fears those who are God's servants and he will not tempt them.

Сообщение отредактировал abalakinan27 - Понедельник, 10.06.2024, 19:08

tsumskaa30Дата: Среда, 29.05.2024, 18:45 | Сообщение # 3
Генерал-майор
To my mind, this statement of Tito Colliander expresses unshakable truth.

Indeed, invoking the name of the Lord in a prayer we guard ourselves from evil influence and temptations. Jesus Christ said to His apostles: “Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak” (Mth. 26:41).

Now I recall the moment from my childhood when falling asleep in the evening I was listening to my mother saying the prayer to the Precious Cross: “Let God arise and let His enemies be scattered! Let those who hate Him flee from before His face! As smoke vanishes, so let them vanish”. At this moment I imagined that now all demons are powerless, they can do no harm to us. Therefore, tranquility came to my worried heart and I slept blissfully. And even now when I’m afraid I recall this prayer with full confidence that it will guard me from evil.

That’s why I agree with Tito Colliander that the most powerful weapon against demons is prayer.

Сообщение отредактировал tsumskaa30 - Понедельник, 10.06.2024, 12:13

katyadorniakДата: Воскресенье, 02.06.2024, 23:03 | Сообщение # 4
Генерал-майор
I agree with the author the that prayer is a powerful weapon against the enemy. The Bible affirms this truth in Ephesians 6:18, which encourages believers to "play pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests." Prayer strengthens our spiritual armor and disrupts the schemes of the enemy.
Even more, prayer is powerful as a weapon, but it is also effective as a shield. Prayer occupies our minds and prevents sinful thoughts. it strengthens our connection with God and helps us to remain a faithful Christian in communion with him Him.

EkaterinaDolzhenkova

Сообщение отредактировал readeralexey - Воскресенье, 09.06.2024, 21:36

veronikachernykh15Дата: Суббота, 08.06.2024, 20:25 | Сообщение # 5
Подполковник
Indeed, evil is most afraid of the power of prayer. There are many stories of people who have been tested in their faith, and I myself know one such story. I know a priest who has experienced something mystical and demonic. Initially, fear overwhelmed him, and he could not even remember the words of the "Our Father" prayer. But when he concentrated and said the prayer, the demons left him.

However, evil does not always manifest itself so obviously. Evil can be in the people we meet in everyday life or in the choices we have to make. When faced with something new in life, it seems to me that the first thing to do is to pray. When facing something new in life, I believe that the first step is to turn to prayer. This has helped me on more than one occasion to avoid making mistakes and staying on the right path.

Сообщение отредактировал veronikachernykh15 - Среда, 19.06.2024, 19:39

sodrozdovaДата: Воскресенье, 09.06.2024, 10:32 | Сообщение # 6
Подполковник
This quotation is like a short hymn, and indeed, the only weapon against evil is prayer. Like water for our bodies, without enough prayer our souls would be dry and weak. Similarly, without prayer, we become weak and lack the strength to fight against evil. So, I agree with this quotation that prayer is the only way to protect us from being "eaten".

lisaswan001Дата: Воскресенье, 09.06.2024, 15:16 | Сообщение # 7
Подполковник
Prayer is the most powerful tool in the hands of man. Man himself is weak, he is incapable, he is limited by matter, time, space. But the Lord says in the Gospel that if people had faith even the size of a mustard seed, they would be able to move mountains. All things are possible for a believer; the Lord rewards those who sincerely believe.

For a truly religious person, prayer is communication with God. In prayer, you can ask for anything, and the Lord will fulfil that request if your faith is strong. Similarly, prayer is the most powerful tool in the battle against the enemy. At our request, the Lord can defeat all our enemies. Tito Сolliander's words are very important and I agree with them fully.

lolosipovanikaДата: Воскресенье, 09.06.2024, 20:58 | Сообщение # 8
Подполковник
When I saw this quote, I immediately thought of A. Chekhov's words: "Brevity is the sister of talent". Indeed, I fully agree with this statement. As Christians, we should not hate but love and pray. So when our enemies try to make us angry, we should show our patience and persistence. God always helps us win battles against evil. So let's love our enemies and pray for them, because that's what the devil fears.

Сообщение отредактировал lolosipovanika - Пятница, 21.06.2024, 09:23

dawa2311Дата: Понедельник, 10.06.2024, 19:28 | Сообщение # 9
Лейтенант
Know there is nothing enemy fears like a prayer.  I agree with this statement. We all know that the enemy (devil) fears prayer the most, especially when the prayer is sincere.  That's why when we have bad thoughts we start praying  and our bad  thoughts are gone.
      When we pray for another person the prayer has a special power (for example a prayer of mother for her child). In this case a prayer is like a shield for protecting from the enemy.
           I also can add that not our enemy afraid of prayer not only on the personal level, but also on the personal level.  That is the reason why did the communists closed temples, that is the reason why most of the temples are closed in Ukraine.  The enemies of the believers have a terrible fear of  prayer because prayer is a very powerful thing, and there is no weapon against it, so they close the places where prayer is happening- temples.

Дарья Ткачёва

• Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024