Форум »
Общая лексика »
EVU Advanced »
»
Unit 67 Cause and effect

Это форум для учебной работы в вузе.
Участие сторонних пользователей не предусмотрено.

Понедельник, 29.04.2024, 09:12
Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS
Персональный сайт А. В. Аксёнова
Главная | Регистрация | Вход
Unit 67 Cause and effect - Форум

[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Форум » Общая лексика » EVU Advanced » Unit 67 Cause and effect
Unit 67 Cause and effect
readeralexeyДата: Воскресенье, 12.11.2023, 15:23 | Сообщение # 1
Генерал-майор
Статус: Offline
Write sentences about something in your life which has caused you a lot of problems / given you a lot of happiness / provoked a feeling of anger in you / resulted in embarrassment for you / brought about a change in your life.

Write a poem or a story describing a chain of cause-effect events, using as many words from the unit as possible.

yarovaya02Дата: Вторник, 14.11.2023, 17:27 | Сообщение # 2
Полковник
I remember the present which provoked a feeling of joy and gave pleasure to me as a child. It was a musical casket with a ballerina that brought about happiness, although it was a small gift but it went very nice. I had a grams to be happy. That little present from my godmother was is a stem from delight.

That event brought about feel happiness it resulted in delight. It provoked a feeling of surprise

Сообщение отредактировал yarovaya02 - Вторник, 23.04.2024, 15:26

ulyana_kazakovaДата: Среда, 15.11.2023, 15:18 | Сообщение # 3
Полковник
Write sentences about something in your life which has given you a lot of happiness

This summer my family and our friends travelled to Sakhalin. My father was the one who organised the trip. He started preparing for it almost a year in advance. My sister and I found out that we were going to Sakhalin in March. Several years ago we went to Kamchatka and that trip GAVE me a lot of pleasure. I was expecting something similar from Sakhalin.

Our trip was very intense: on seven off-roaders (there were 28 of us) we travelled all over the island, visited the capital, learned about the history of the island, fished, visited lighthouses inhabited by seagulls, admired beautiful landscapes that reminded me of a mixture of Portugal, Ireland and Brazil. It was great to realise that we were in our home country, so beautiful and big. We travelled by plane for 8 hours and arrived in our own country! This thought is one of the reasons for my fond memories of the trip.

One person from our team is now editing the film. I'm looking forward to watching it and remembering all the things that CAUSED my happiness and excitement.

Прикрепления: 6387176.jpg (113.1 Kb) · 6992943.jpg (100.4 Kb) · 2090324.jpg (174.4 Kb) · 9788797.jpg (184.5 Kb) · 3288818.jpg (283.5 Kb) · 6132191.jpg (176.5 Kb)

Сообщение отредактировал ulyana_kazakova - Четверг, 25.04.2024, 16:29

tsvioletta17Дата: Четверг, 16.11.2023, 15:02 | Сообщение # 4
Подполковник
Write sentences about something in your life which brought about a change in your life.

Actually, this year is full of changes, especially the last six months. I moved to Moscow almost two months ago, and my life has changed a lot. I knew it would happen one day, but I didn't think it would be so drastic (although it is happening). I feel more independent, thanks God I have time to study and work to support myself and give time to hobbies. This separation was necessary not only for me, but for my parents as well. In my experience - moving is really an internal quantum leap for me.  Everything that seemed feasible before, but so far away, is now turning into goals.  I began to understand myself more, to understand what I want in the future. I became easier and lighter. I feel like I can do more!

Write sentences about something in your life which has given you a lot of happiness

Even the little things can bring joy. Obviously, it's the people I care about, the companionship, the feeling of self-satisfaction, the grade of 8 on my German task that make me happy.... Even in periods of apathy, I am pumped every day. Firstly, I'm alive. Secondly, you never know what will happen today, what exciting adventures you will have to live through and how many amazing things can happen. The fact that it's happening makes me happy.

Lifehack how to cheat time: when you do and try something new in your brain new neural connections are formed. Yes, it's a step out of your comfort zone and partly stressful for your body, but the positive emotions are far outweighed. the negative ones For instance, the day seems longer and fuller when you are travelling, doesn't it? I advise you to try or learn something new every day, at least it makes life more enjoyable.

Сообщение отредактировал readeralexey - Суббота, 10.02.2024, 18:51

ulyana_kazakovaДата: Суббота, 18.11.2023, 22:14 | Сообщение # 5
Полковник
1 The audience could be divided into three groups: for the first, the new production of the play GAVE joy and delight. 2 For others, it GENERATED interest, since they could not imagine that the play could be "turned inside out". 3 And for others it CAUSED sadness, as their conservative nature could not allow the innovations introduced by the director, and they remained to watch the play even after the intermission, although they were haunted by the desire to get up and leave their sits, muttering indignant comments under their noses.

Сообщение отредактировал readeralexey - Суббота, 10.02.2024, 18:54

amasaltsevaДата: Четверг, 23.11.2023, 11:24 | Сообщение # 6
Полковник
They say all the problems stem from self-doubt. He (we won’t call him by his name) believed that statement to be true.

- I'll tell you sub rosa (he smiled, and his mouth twisted down) That means secretly (Looked away) You know, (he felt his cheeks blushing) You know... (he moved his shoulder awkwardly) Theophile Gautier, no, sorry, De Lisle wrote (Why has he pronounced that name in such a weird way, he sounded stupid) He wrote about roses, about an oriental garden. There lived Persian Shah’s daughter (I will put my hand in the pocket) She (I look better now, as if I were self-confident) She, she was amazingly beautiful (I'm not handsome, of course) And you (But not a fool) And you, you know... (I'm a poet) When you’re looking at me (they say girls love poets) like that (A POET)
- Did you say Le lisle? Funny (She is looking at him) Lil Lil.. such a stupid name (She turns away)
- Where are you going? (I must tell her something smart)

- Ciao (I must)
- Hmm, are you Italian? (she is gone) Aren’t you..?

They say anxiety causes lots of problems. He (we won’t call him by his name) believed that statement to be true.

Сообщение отредактировал amasaltseva - Понедельник, 12.02.2024, 19:44

Форум » Общая лексика » EVU Advanced » Unit 67 Cause and effect
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024