Форум »
Общая лексика »
EVU Upper-Intermediate »
»
Unit 062 Condition

Это форум для учебной работы в вузе.
Участие сторонних пользователей не предусмотрено.

Понедельник, 29.04.2024, 06:47
Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS
Персональный сайт А. В. Аксёнова
Главная | Регистрация | Вход
Unit 062 Condition - Форум

[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Форум » Общая лексика » EVU Upper-Intermediate » Unit 062 Condition
Unit 062 Condition
readeralexeyДата: Понедельник, 01.01.2024, 15:15 | Сообщение # 1
Генерал-майор
Статус: Offline
Describe rules and limitations you are facing in your life using words and expressions from the Unit. Put them in a certain order (e.g., from the least to the most annoying etc.)

What have you discovered about life? Share your wisdom and observations in the form of aphorisms using conditional structures from the Unit. (Examples: I've learned that if you spread the peas out on your plate, it looks like you ate more. I've learned that whenever I take a fishing trip, the guy who runs the bait shop always says, "Gee, you should have been here yesterday." I've learned that whenever I decide something with kindness, I usually make the right decision. I've learned that in every face-to-face encounter, however brief, we leave something behind. I've learned that no matter how glamorous a job seems at first, after six months it is just another job. I've learned that leisure is not enjoyed unless it has been earned. I've learned that as long as I have my health, older is better than younger. I've learned that whatever I love to do, I do well. I've learned that if there are things about your sweetheart that you don't admire, you will like them even less after you marry him. I've learned that you shouldn't speak unless you can improve on the silence.)

Are there any prerequisites for the job you do or would like to do in the future?

Under what circumstances would you move from where you’re living at the moment?

On what condition would you lend a friend your house/flat?

sodrozdovaДата: Четверг, 22.02.2024, 11:57 | Сообщение # 2
Лейтенант
No matter what can happen with my friend I am always here to help them. There may be whatever circumstances that they can face with. Supposing there was a fire at my friend's place and they don't know what to do. They can stay at my flat as long as they need to solve there live problems.

What have you discovered about life? Share your wisdom and observations in the form of aphorisms using conditional structures from the Unit.
I've learned that if you think too much about something it happens.
I've understood that you have always take your keys with you in case everyone leaves the flat.
I've learned that whenever I sleep more than 8 hours I feel much better during the whole day.
I've understood that you don't have to be super friendly with people if they don't want to respect you.
I've also learned that no matter how you hate a person, you always have to help people if they truly need it.
I've learned that as long as you care, people around you don't.
I've learned that kindness is the only thing you can rely on whenever you're under hard circumstances.
I've understood that if you share, you will get much more later.

2) SUPPOSING I have a Tik-Tok channel, what will you do? 3) Well, WHATEVER brings you happiness I support it. 4) And WHAT IF I hate your cat and my dream is to get rid of it? 5) Sorry, from this moment you can't live in this house UNLESS you take your words back...

Сообщение отредактировал sodrozdova - Четверг, 22.02.2024, 16:46

veronikachernykh15Дата: Четверг, 22.02.2024, 15:01 | Сообщение # 3
Майор
Under what circumstances would you move from where you’re living at the moment?

I always have a lot of ideas and I don't like to sit still. Therefore, I am very enthusiastic about traveling or coming up with new routes for walking in my hometown. If we talk about moving somewhere, then this is a more complicated question . I would probably like to live in St. Petersburg for a while, but on condition that I will study there or work.
Also, sometimes I get very tired of winter and would like to live in a warm country or city in Russia. If I have have to  give up the most important things as family and friends who live in Moscow, then it’s no way of moving. It is valuable for me to meet with them often and receive support from them

Сообщение отредактировал veronikachernykh15 - Четверг, 22.02.2024, 16:43

lolosipovanikaДата: Четверг, 22.02.2024, 16:38 | Сообщение # 4
Лейтенант

As long as I have where to live I am ready to live with my close friends. Whatever happens, friends should help each other.
No matter how bad things are, friendship is very important. As long as I have a home, I can't say no to my friends.
However I prefer to live alone.

Форум » Общая лексика » EVU Upper-Intermediate » Unit 062 Condition
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024