Форум »
Общая лексика »
EVU Upper-Intermediate »
»
Unit 045 Speaking

Это форум для учебной работы в вузе.
Участие сторонних пользователей не предусмотрено.

Понедельник, 29.04.2024, 03:12
Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS
Персональный сайт А. В. Аксёнова
Главная | Регистрация | Вход
Unit 045 Speaking - Форум

[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Форум » Общая лексика » EVU Upper-Intermediate » Unit 045 Speaking
Unit 045 Speaking
readeralexeyДата: Понедельник, 11.09.2023, 21:47 | Сообщение # 1
Генерал-майор
Статус: Offline
Write a story using as many words from the unit as possible.

lisaswan001Дата: Среда, 13.09.2023, 20:16 | Сообщение # 2
Лейтенант
Yesterday we had a test on grammar where we had to translate sentences from Russian into English using conditionals. The evening before we all came together to anxiously learn the rules, but after all the struggles we were still desperate about the upcoming test. Some people were complaining that this test was too much, others were muttering or even begging the teacher to cancel it, but she was adamant. And only one person had been repeatedly mumbling the rules for several days. After the test my group mates were screaming in despair and only one person happily boasted about herself, and it was not me.

—————————————————
I WHISPERED to Lucy the gossip that I had heard earlier. Lucy SHOUTED in disbelief and ANXIOUSLY started calling someone. She was WHISPERING so I didn’t understand what she was talking about.

Сообщение отредактировал lisaswan001 - Пятница, 22.12.2023, 00:22

veronikachernykh15Дата: Среда, 13.09.2023, 20:46 | Сообщение # 3
Майор
My sister yesterday came to me and nervously mumbled that she lost her phone. I angrily muttered that I am fed up with this because she always loses something and complains to me about it.Then she begged me to stop shouting and to help her so I maintained her. I urged her cheerfully and shouted hopefully but didn’t do anything. So my sister shrieked furiously and groaned that she will never find the phone like this. But what could I do if the phone was in her hand?

——————————————————————
She MURMUREDt o him three so expected words. He GROANED that it is impossible to say it so often. And she SADLY MUMBLED that in the cafe nearby are the best burgers. The three words were „I am hungry“

Сообщение отредактировал veronikachernykh15 - Пятница, 22.12.2023, 00:36

sodrozdovaДата: Среда, 13.09.2023, 23:18 | Сообщение # 4
Лейтенант
One day everyone noticed that Joey Johns looked very gloomy, so everyone threatened to bother him and insisted on his wife Joane answering some questions why he mumbles these days. Joane said furiously that she is not going to tell anyone her husband's secret but then she started to whisper. She begged us to believe that last week in the extremely bright morning (it was October) she tried to maintain to her husband  Joey that there is snow outside in their garden. He wasn't very glad she woke him up in the early morning so he didn't believe in that. But Joane insisted that there WAS snow outside and he better go to the window and look. He angrily murmured something and a few moments later all the neighbours were nervously up in their beds as they heard Joey's screaming. Joane confessed what she did to her husband but before I give you the answer give your suggestions about what happened there.

_________
I can easily wake up when someone WHISPERS in the next room. But when I have to wake up early in the morning not even people who ARGUE and STUTTER can make me open my eyes. I GLADLY continue my sleeping.

Сообщение отредактировал sodrozdova - Четверг, 21.12.2023, 11:06

lolosipovanikaДата: Среда, 13.09.2023, 23:31 | Сообщение # 5
Лейтенант
There was a woman, called Irine. When she was in a good mood, she murmured. When she fell in love, she whispered and then cheerfully screamed. But the strange thing was – she furiously broke many hearts every year. She boasted about it. But all of a sudden she became arguing with herself. “What’s wrong with me?” she desperately and miserably stuttered. And then she stopped complaining and grumbling about everything and happily flew to the sea.

-------------------------------------------------
1. She angrily maintained that she can manage it. 2. She nervously shrieked in a panic. 3. Tom insisted on whispering it in her ear desperately.

Сообщение отредактировал lolosipovanika - Четверг, 21.12.2023, 11:31

Форум » Общая лексика » EVU Upper-Intermediate » Unit 045 Speaking
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024