Unit 010 Relationships - Форум

[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Форум » Общая лексика » EVU Upper-Intermediate » Unit 010 Relationships
Unit 010 Relationships
readeralexeyДата: Четверг, 18.11.2021, 17:21 | Сообщение # 1
Генерал-майор
Статус: Offline
Why are disagreements between a young person and their parents-in-law pretty common?

Is it important or not to have a soulmate? Why?

Do you prefer to interact with people through social networks or face to face? Why?

Why do children fall out with their parents so often?

How do best friends become sworn enemies?

yarovaya02Дата: Четверг, 18.11.2021, 17:40 | Сообщение # 2
Полковник
I GET ON WELL WITH my friends.
When I was a child, I used to FALL OUT WITH my siblings. But then we MADE IT UP.

Why is it important to have a soul mate?

In my opinion, a soul mate is someone who is connected with you by strong spiritual bonds. A person who looks at the world from a similar point of view. Spiritual ties can be demonstrated through similar concerns, which you can have together. For example, you both can be interested in music, art, literature or sport. Thus all those activities you can do together. By mutual keenness you both motivate each other and develop own gifts and talents.

Besides, such a friend helps to refine a garden of your soul. Through close communication with a person, you both will find imperfections in your own souls, which you will strive to overcome.

Сообщение отредактировал yarovaya02 - Среда, 08.12.2021, 09:33

marichernaya911Дата: Воскресенье, 05.12.2021, 20:04 | Сообщение # 3
Полковник
We are really the BEST FRIENDS with my roommate at the dormitory. We are used to SEEING EYE TO EYE and GETTING ON WELL WITH EACH OTHER. We SEE EACH OTHER only in the evenings, when we are back from classes. Then we SHARE our impressions of the past day with each other and chat. By the way, I don't remember the day we FELL OUT WITH her.

Сообщение отредактировал marichernaya911 - Четверг, 09.12.2021, 19:35

amasaltsevaДата: Воскресенье, 05.12.2021, 22:29 | Сообщение # 4
Полковник
And then she told her mum a story about her first RELATIONSHIP she could called serious. “Well, he was an older brother of my BEST FRIEND, Helen. We knew each other, but were not SEEING EACH OTHER often, actually, were just casual ACQUAINTANCES. Then one evening he appeared to be at the same place as I was and surprisingly, we spent a very good time together, it was great and not long after that we became MATES. We GOT ON really WELL, and soon I understood I was ATTRACTED TO him. He felt the same. In a few months we GOT TOGETHER and had been dating for almost a year when we broke up this November. It was such a great time. I was really in love with this person. I LOOKED UP TO him, IDOLISED him, ADMIRED. But then he thought his feelings were not strong enough to marry me. He said it straight to my face and broke my heart. By the way, he hadn’t UNFRIENDED me in Instagram yet. Me neither.”

Сообщение отредактировал amasaltseva - Среда, 08.12.2021, 12:57

sasavasl15Дата: Воскресенье, 05.12.2021, 23:39 | Сообщение # 5
Полковник
Speaking about my relationships with people, I can highlight the relationship with my mom. This is a person whom I sincerely ADMIRE. For me, this is the first person in importance, with whom I very rarely have conflicts, with whom I GET ON WELL.

I can also say that I LOOK UP TO MY younger sister. She is a very hardworking person who stubbornly goes to her goals.

Unfortunately, sometimes I often DON'T SEE EYE TO EYE  with my father on different topics. I think this is due to the generational difference.

Is it important or not to have a soulmate? Why?
A soul mate is a real gift for a person. It can be anyone - your friend, sister, wife or husband, parents. This phenomenon does not depend on the status of your relationship. A soul mate is someone to whom you can open your thoughts and feelings and find a response, someone who will understand you always and always help, someone who feels and understands your experiences and emotions very accurately. Such a person is very difficult to find.
For me, this question sounds a little strange, since the appearance of such a person in life is impossible to predict. There is just a chance that you will be able to find your soulmate and become happier. Why is this important? Because it is necessary for every person to be understood, appreciated, cared for and accepted with all the pros and cons.

Сообщение отредактировал sasavasl15 - Пятница, 26.04.2024, 16:15

ulyana_kazakovaДата: Четверг, 09.12.2021, 13:15 | Сообщение # 6
Полковник
I remember having a lot of GOOD FRIENDS when I was a kid, but now I don't communicate with most of them, and others have become just ACQUAINTANCES to me. But I have a cousin who I can call my BEST FRIEND. I adore her and we GET ON WELL.

Why do children fall out with their parents so often?

The problem of generations remains relevant to this day.

The fact is that, firstly, children, especially in adolescence, want freedom and independence from their parents. And every time their attempts to ask for an overnight stay or taking a longer walk are unsuccessful, they arrange a "riot" and, accordingly, quarrel with their parents. Parents, by virtue of their rights over a minor child, set certain restrictions in order to protect their child from unnecessary problems, and children, in turn, believe that these prohibitions are set out to spite them.

Secondly, a common reason for quarrels is that parents do not understand their child. Trying to understand him, they seem to get into his personal life, which, of course, does not suit the child.

It seems to me that this problem is exclusively parents' issue. Since they are adults with life experience, bearing more responsibility than a child, it is in their interests to be able to talk to a child and calmly solve all problems without conflicts and extremes.

Сообщение отредактировал readeralexey - Воскресенье, 12.12.2021, 12:56

Форум » Общая лексика » EVU Upper-Intermediate » Unit 010 Relationships
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024