Форум »
Религиозная лексика »
Bible Study »
Genesis »
Genesis 12, 1-9

Это форум для учебной работы в вузе.
Участие сторонних пользователей не предусмотрено.

Понедельник, 29.04.2024, 18:14
Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS
Персональный сайт А. В. Аксёнова
Главная | Регистрация | Вход
Genesis 12, 1-9 - Форум

[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Форум » Религиозная лексика » Bible Study » Genesis » Genesis 12, 1-9
Genesis 12, 1-9
readeralexeyДата: Понедельник, 11.09.2023, 16:49 | Сообщение # 1
Генерал-майор
Статус: Offline
1 Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:

2 And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:

3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

4 So Abram departed, as the LORD had spoken unto him; and Lot went with him: and Abram was seventy and five years old when he departed out of Haran.

5 And Abram took Sarai his wife, and Lot his brother's son, and all their substance that they had gathered, and the souls that they had gotten in Haran; and they went forth to go into the land of Canaan; and into the land of Canaan they came.

6 And Abram passed through the land unto the place of Sichem, [ˈsɪkəm] unto the plain of Moreh. And the Canaanite was then in the land.

7 And the LORD appeared unto Abram, and said, Unto thy seed will I give this land: and there builded he an altar unto the LORD, who appeared unto him.

8 And he removed from thence unto a mountain on the east of Bethel, and pitched his tent, having Bethel on the west, and Hai on the east: and there he builded an altar unto the LORD, and called upon the name of the LORD.

9 And Abram journeyed, going on still toward the south.

amasaltsevaДата: Понедельник, 11.12.2023, 15:51 | Сообщение # 2
Полковник
From this chapter the story of Jews as God-chosen people begins. 

As righteous man, Abram leaves his lands and everything he used to have, as the Lord commands him to "get out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee". What is more, he is even not aware of the place which God will show him. 

St. John Chrysostom consider that action of Abram as the preferance of the "invisible" to the "visible".

sasavasl15Дата: Понедельник, 11.12.2023, 21:58 | Сообщение # 3
Полковник
I often had a question when I read about Abraham's life - where did he get so much confidence and determination from? It is very rare to find descriptions of his doubts or fears. Perhaps this is how unshakeable and true faith manifests itself, and therefore he was chosen by the Lord as the head of an entire nation.

Форум » Религиозная лексика » Bible Study » Genesis » Genesis 12, 1-9
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024