Genesis 08, 13-22 - Форум

[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Форум » Религиозная лексика » Bible Study » Genesis » Genesis 08, 13-22
Genesis 08, 13-22
readeralexeyДата: Понедельник, 11.09.2023, 16:39 | Сообщение # 1
Генерал-майор
Статус: Offline
13 And it came to pass in the six hundredth and first year, in the first month, the first day of the month, the waters were dried up from off the earth: and Noah removed the covering of the ark, and looked, and, behold, the face of the ground was dry.

14 And in the second month, on the seven and twentieth day of the month, was the earth dried.

15 And God spake unto Noah, saying,

16 Go forth of the ark, thou, and thy wife, and thy sons, and thy sons' wives with thee.

17 Bring forth with thee every living thing that is with thee, of all flesh, both of fowl, and of cattle, and of every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth; that they may breed abundantly in the earth, and be fruitful, and multiply upon the earth.

18 And Noah went forth, and his sons, and his wife, and his sons' wives with him:

19 Every beast, every creeping thing, and every fowl, and whatsoever creepeth upon the earth, after their kinds, went forth out of the ark.

20 And Noah builded an altar unto the LORD; and took of every clean beast, and of every clean fowl, and offered burnt offerings on the altar.

21 And the LORD smelled a sweet savour; and the LORD said in his heart, I will not again curse the ground any more for man's sake; for the imagination of man's heart is evil from his youth; neither will I again smite any more every thing living, as I have done.

22 While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.

salomiagudovaДата: Пятница, 22.12.2023, 15:50 | Сообщение # 2
Подполковник
In this part of chapter 8 we see that the waters of the flood are gone and the earth is completely dry. I think it is important to note that although Noah had looked out of the ark and had seen that the earth was dry, he had not left the ark until God said that he could do it. Here, again, we see that Noah is faithful and obedient. After God had told Noah to do so, Noah with his family and all the animals and fowls he had brought into the ark went out of the ark. And the first thing Noah did was to build an altar unto God and to sacrifice of every clean beast, that is, as Metropolitan Philaret argues, of every beast that were usually sacrificed.

In verses 21 and 22 God promises that He will neither curse the ground nor destroy every living thing, as He has done, again. Metropolitan Philaret says that God does not promise the impunity of evil, but He promises not to curse the earth and all living things and does not want to strike as He did with the Flood.

Сообщение отредактировал salomiagudova - Пятница, 22.12.2023, 15:50

alekssander-com29Дата: Пятница, 22.12.2023, 21:01 | Сообщение # 3
Подполковник
It is remarkable how Noah almost right after leaving the ark first of all builds an altar and makes a sacrifice  to God. I mean, it seems to me just an extraordinary deed, which shows his commitment and faith. After being sealed in the ark for more then forty days and wandering across the never-ending sea, the first thing of all which he does is offering thanks and gratitude to the Lord. My excitement about this act might seem exaggerated, but I truly admire it, because it`s the only right way in which we should act after overcoming difficulties and challenges which we face in our life. But, unfortunately, often people forget to do it and I am not an exception.

Сообщение отредактировал alekssander-com29 - Вторник, 26.12.2023, 23:02

Форум » Религиозная лексика » Bible Study » Genesis » Genesis 08, 13-22
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024