не предусмотрено.

Пятница, 03.05.2024, 08:13
Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS
Персональный сайт А. В. Аксёнова
Главная | Регистрация | Вход
Quote 287 - Форум

[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Форум » Религиозная лексика » Orthodox Quote of the Week » Quote 287 (Gerondissa Makrina Vassopoulou)
Quote 287
readeralexeyДата: Пятница, 08.03.2024, 16:41 | Сообщение # 1
Генерал-майор
Статус: Offline
Do you know what communication with God means? Communicating all day long with God is an awesome thing! Just begin speaking with God and do not let go of His name. How do you think of your mother, your father, or some dear person? What does a betrothed girl do? She is captivated by thinking of her betrothed all day long. She sits and knits and remembers him. So, should we not remember Christ, our betrothed?

Gerondissa Makrina (Vassopoulou)

yarovaya02Дата: Понедельник, 11.03.2024, 17:58 | Сообщение # 2
Полковник
Saint Theophan the Recluse writes that we should constantly keep in mind and feelings that
- God is everywhere, and He sees everything,
- We can’t do anything successfully without His help.

We entrust our life’s to God, to His great mercy. I think that remembrance of God fills our hearts with peace and joy. Then we are not afraid of anything, but divine love and serenity overflow our hearts.

Сообщение отредактировал yarovaya02 - Понедельник, 11.03.2024, 18:27

veronikachernykh15Дата: Понедельник, 11.03.2024, 23:21 | Сообщение # 3
Майор
Father Seraphim of Sarov said: “It is necessary to train oneself in such a way that the mind, as it were, floats in the law of the Lord, which, guided by it, should arrange one's life.” 

Indeed, thoughts about God and the memory of Him are the result of love and God-fearing. The result of reading the Gospel, going to church and acquisition of one’s spirit. Love is God, and love is a work that takes years to achieve. That's why I disagree with the quote. The memory of God is incomparable with thoughts of a betrothed while knitting.

Сообщение отредактировал veronikachernykh15 - Понедельник, 11.03.2024, 23:21

ulyana_kazakovaДата: Вторник, 16.04.2024, 10:57 | Сообщение # 4
Полковник
I really like the comparison to a betrothed girl in these words. Sometimes I find myself forgetting about God. It probably happens to every person, because we are all sinners, because we are surrounded by many things that have nothing to do with God, but I always blame myself for this and try to thank God for everything that I have in my life.

marichernaya911Дата: Воскресенье, 21.04.2024, 16:38 | Сообщение # 5
Полковник
St. Paisius of the Holy Mount said that distraction in prayer means lack of love to God. I find it truthful. When you love a person, you can't think about anything else except for him. The same is with prayer: when you really love Christ, you always have Him and His precious name and remembrance of His mercies in your mind, His image in your heart. That is what grants you with grace and peace. That is - communication with God.

Сообщение отредактировал readeralexey - Вторник, 30.04.2024, 21:57

amasaltsevaДата: Четверг, 25.04.2024, 00:45 | Сообщение # 6
Полковник
“Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits” (Psalm 103)

Unceasing praying prayer and remembrance of God is not that easy. Sometimes we have to be reminded that we should “think about the things of heaven, not of the earth”. Routine, daily vanity leaves no room for reflection and fruitful thought.

I like the “strategy” Gerondissa Makrina offers. Indeed, why can’t we integrate the inner continuous dialogue with God or think of Love He brings us as a bride dreams of the meeting with the groom?

Сообщение отредактировал readeralexey - Вторник, 30.04.2024, 21:59

sasavasl15Дата: Пятница, 26.04.2024, 17:52 | Сообщение # 7
Полковник
This quote refers to the idea of constant communication with God and urges us not to forget about Him. The author compares this communication with God with communication with a loved one, reminding us how we often think about our loved ones and strive to be with them. In this context, the author emphasizes the importance of constantly remembering Christ as our bridegroom, and appeals to constant devotion and attention to Him. This quote encourages us to maintain constant communion with God and be faithful to Christ, just as we are faithful and love our loved ones.

sensualpie111Дата: Пятница, 26.04.2024, 19:46 | Сообщение # 8
Подполковник
I really like the idea expressed in this quote by Gerondissa Makrina (Vassopoulou). For a truly religious person, communication with God, that is, prayer, is really like communicating with a person who is very important to you. Such people consciously and thoughtfully pray and try to remember God throughout the day, which makes them truly happy. Once I was with my grandmother in a convent in the mountains and met a nun there who seemed to glow from within with how well she felt. It seems to me that it is saints and monks who can fully experience the beauty of constant communication with God. I sometimes remember this and try to do the same at least a little, but I lack concentration and will, which often frustrates me.

Para Julia

tsvioletta17Дата: Пятница, 26.04.2024, 23:32 | Сообщение # 9
Подполковник
Remembering God should and can be done in more than just daily prayer. Friends, don't forget the Jesus Prayer, it is a very important and powerful prayer! I, for example, also turn to God when I cannot decide what is the right thing to do, when I am in doubt about something, I ask Him to give me intelligence and guidance. This conversation-prayer gives me a sense of confidence that everything happens from God and according to his will, that everything that happens is good for us.

Форум » Религиозная лексика » Orthodox Quote of the Week » Quote 287 (Gerondissa Makrina Vassopoulou)
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024