Unit 03 Applying for a job - Форум

[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Форум » Общая лексика » EVU Advanced » Unit 03 Applying for a job
Unit 03 Applying for a job
readeralexeyДата: Воскресенье, 07.04.2024, 20:05 | Сообщение # 1
Генерал-майор
Статус: Offline
Find a job ad that you are interested in, or think of your dream job, and write an example cover letter in English.

Think of a job, or invent one, and write a cover letter in English without naming the position. Let your classmates guess what job this is. 

lisaswan001Дата: Четверг, 11.04.2024, 11:48 | Сообщение # 2
Лейтенант
Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to apply for the position of Customer Service Assistant in a bookstore and have enclosed my CV for your consideration.

With a genuine passion for books, I look forward to joining a team that shares the same enthusiasm. I am a recent graduate in Philology and have gained a solid foundation in my knowledge of literature.

At university I learnt how to be organised and manage my time. I also gained experience of working with people during my two years as a sales assistant in a large department store. This helped me to develop my communication skills so that I can talk to customers and colleagues in a friendly and understanding way.

I am a team player and believe in working together to create a positive work environment. I am keen to learn more about the book industry and this role seems like a great first step towards a career in the book industry.

Thank you for considering my application. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours faithfully,
Elisabeth Lebedeva.

Сообщение отредактировал lisaswan001 - Четверг, 11.04.2024, 15:44

sodrozdovaДата: Четверг, 11.04.2024, 12:02 | Сообщение # 3
Лейтенант
Dear Madam,

Please find attached my CV in support of my application for the position of English teacher at a language school. I recently graduated with a bachelor's degree in Saint-Tichon's University and am eager to work with teenagers and children.

During my studies, I focused on several linguistic aspects, including English phonology and C1-level grammar and vocabulary.My interest in foreign languages has always been strong, so I was able to succeed in this field without any difficulties. In addition, I have already worked with thirteen- or nine-year-olds and as a private English teacher. This has given me valuable experience in dealing with this age group and their various personalities. I am an open-minded individual who easily find connection with students, which will help create a friendly and safe environment in the classroom. This will lead to improved student comprehension and a faster rise in their language level.

Thank you for taking the time to consider this application and I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,
Sophia D

Форум » Общая лексика » EVU Advanced » Unit 03 Applying for a job
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024