[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 2 из 2
  • «
Форум » Общая лексика » EVU Upper-Intermediate » Unit 015 Higher education
Unit 015 Higher education
veronikachernykh15Дата: Четверг, 05.10.2023, 11:03 | Сообщение # 16
Майор
Статус: Offline
1. What is the purpose of higher education, in your mind?

It seems to me that the purpose of higher education is not to gain a specific profession, but to obtain the necessary skills.  For example, quickly absorb information and make difficult decisions. However, studying at the university is discipline, socialization and responsibility.  Therefore, I believe that the statement that higher education is useless for people who do not intend to work in their profession is not true.  In addition, any employer takes into account a degree.  Also, after university, it will be easier to choose what you like, who you would like to work with, and it will also be easier to understand how to communicate with both your bosses and colleagues.  And of course, we shouldn’t forget about the carefree times of studying at the university, when everything was actually not as scary and difficult as it seemed in youth[full stop]

---------

Being an UNDERGRADUATE student I should say how much I value time os of getting my BACHELOR'S DEGREE. Nevertheless Even though our UNIVERSITY CAMPUS is not very sophisticated, I like the atmosphere of students that always try to prepare for SEMINARS, are writing ESSAYS and doing their homework.

Сообщение отредактировал readeralexey - Вторник, 19.12.2023, 16:30

Форум » Общая лексика » EVU Upper-Intermediate » Unit 015 Higher education
  • Страница 2 из 2
  • «
Поиск:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024