Quote 288 - Страница 2 - Форум

[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 2 из 2
  • «
Quote 288
readeralexeyДата: Суббота, 16.03.2024, 22:44 | Сообщение # 1
Генерал-лейтенант
Статус: Offline
Grief has an opposite effect to pleasure; that is why it counteracts our fallen state and promotes our restoration. Because of these properties, sorrow is necessary for our salvation.

St. Ignatius (Brianchaninov)

lisaswan001Дата: Суббота, 08.06.2024, 16:11 | Сообщение # 16
Подполковник
Of course, grief is often seen as a negative emotion, but St Ignatius suggests that it can actually be a powerful force for good change in our spiritual lives. People tend to forget God when their lives are peaceful and everything is going their way. But when losses occur, their hearts begin to seek God and starve for His love. It is during these times that we can grow closer to God and experience the peace and joy that He offers. It is also very important to remember that the great pain that comes with the loss of loved ones can only be healed by God and His love.

veronikachernykh15Дата: Суббота, 08.06.2024, 18:04 | Сообщение # 17
Подполковник
I consider St. Ignatius's  statement to be quite accurate. I have noticed that my life consists of waves.  Misery and a sense of desolation are followed by moments of joy and fullness of life. Paradoxically, but the instability gives an opportunity to spiritual development. In moments of sorrow, our soul especially craves spiritual food and the search for meaning. The transformation from sorrow to joy is the result of our efforts in seeking truth and genuine, lasting happiness.

Сообщение отредактировал veronikachernykh15 - Среда, 19.06.2024, 19:37

• Страница 2 из 2
  • «
Поиск:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024