Quote 286 - Страница 2 - Форум

[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 2 из 2
  • «
Quote 286
readeralexeyДата: Суббота, 02.03.2024, 12:44 | Сообщение # 1
Генерал-лейтенант
Статус: Offline
When you are slandered, and therefore grow disturbed and sick at heart, it shows that pride is in you, and that it must be wounded and driven out by outward dishonour. Therefore do not be irritated by derision, and do not bear malice against those who hate you and slander you, but love them as your physicians, whom God has sent you to instruct you and to teach you humility, and pray to God for them.

Righteous John, Wonderworker of Kronstadt

dawa2311Дата: Понедельник, 10.06.2024, 15:15 | Сообщение # 16
Лейтенант
Статус: Offline
When you are slandered, and therefore grow disturbed and sick at heart, it shows that the pride is in you, and that it must be wounded and driven out by outward dishonour. Therefore  do not be irritated by derision, and do not bear malice against those who hate you and slander you, but love them as physicians  whom God sent to you to instract and to teach you humility, and pray to God for them. I agree with this statement and I'll try to explain why.
Some people can slander us because they can't understand the whole situation. They think we did something wrong when we might not have a thought of doing something wrong. They try to blame  us. Therefore, we feel offended. This is obvious. We are prone to self-justification. We always think we are better than others, that's why it is very painful to hear slander. We start swearing and blaming people too. I think the problem is that we forget about our own sins and we forget that probably, did the same in our life, we just don't remember.
The second point here is that we forget that God is everywhere and He can see what we can't see. He knows what we don't know and He also knows that we are innocent, consequently, we nothing to do except praying for the person who slanders us.
Another thing to mention is that the Christ was slandered and when we are slandered we become a little Christ. We become pure.

To sum up, I should that It is really difficult to hear someone's slandering you but we must overcome it, and probably prayer can really help.

Добавлено (10.06.2024, 17:42)
---------------------------------------------

Добавлено (10.06.2024, 17:46)
---------------------------------------------

Дарья Ткачёва

Сообщение отредактировал dawa2311 - Понедельник, 10.06.2024, 17:47

• Страница 2 из 2
  • «
Поиск:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024