Главная | Регистрация | Вход
Unit 03 Applying for a job - Форум

[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Unit 03 Applying for a job
readeralexeyДата: Воскресенье, 07.04.2024, 20:05 | Сообщение # 1
Генерал-лейтенант
Статус: Offline
Find a job ad that you are interested in, or think of your dream job, and write an example cover letter in English.

Think of a job, or invent one, and write a cover letter in English without naming the position. Let your classmates guess what job this is. 

lisaswan001Дата: Четверг, 11.04.2024, 11:48 | Сообщение # 2
Подполковник
Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to apply for the position of Customer Service Assistant in a bookstore and have enclosed my CV for your consideration.

With a genuine passion for books, I look forward to joining a team that shares the same enthusiasm. I am a recent graduate in Philology and have gained a solid foundation in my knowledge of literature.

At university I learnt how to be organised and manage my time. I also gained experience of working with people during my two years as a sales assistant in a large department store. This helped me to develop my communication skills so that I can talk to customers and colleagues in a friendly and understanding way.

I am a team player and believe in working together to create a positive work environment. I am keen to learn more about the book industry and this role seems like a great first step towards a career in the book industry.

Thank you for considering my application. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours faithfully,
Elisabeth Lebedeva.

Сообщение отредактировал lisaswan001 - Четверг, 11.04.2024, 15:44

sodrozdovaДата: Четверг, 11.04.2024, 12:02 | Сообщение # 3
Подполковник
Dear Madam,

Please find attached my CV in support of my application for the position of English teacher at a language school. I recently graduated with a bachelor's degree from Saint Tikhon's University for the Humanities and am eager to work with teenagers and children.

During my studies, I focused on several linguistic aspects, including English phonology and C1-level grammar and vocabulary. My interest in foreign languages has always been strong, so I was able to succeed in this field without any difficulties. In addition, I have already worked with thirteen- or nine-year-olds and as a private English teacher. This has given me valuable experience in dealing with this age group and their various personalities. I am an open-minded individual who easily finds connection with students, which will help create a friendly and safe environment in the classroom. This will lead to improved student comprehension and a faster rise in their language level.

Thank you for taking the time to consider this application and I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,
Sophia D

Сообщение отредактировал sodrozdova - Суббота, 15.06.2024, 12:47

lolosipovanikaДата: Среда, 22.05.2024, 10:44 | Сообщение # 4
Подполковник
Dear Sir,

Please find attached my CV in support of my application for the position of a graphic designer. I have just completed my degree in Arts University and I am keen to gain hands-on experience in this area.

During my course I chose to study different modules on drawing and painting. In addition, I have worked as a part-time web designer for the last two years. I am a team player and I am keen to develop my career and gain more design experience in the future.

Thank you for taking the time to consider this application. I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,
Nicole Osipova

----------------
1. It you want this job you have to be a TEAM PLAYER and have excellent COMMUNICATION SKILLS, LEADERSHIP QUALITIES. 2. You need to have a lot of MANAGERIAL EXPERIENCE. 3. In this FIELD everything is not as easy as it may seem. 4. For this POSITION you really need to work hard. 5. And you have to provide examples of specific projects you have CARRIED OUT. 6. You need to STAND OUT, so write a good COVER LETTER, hope to see your wonderful APPLICATION really soon.

Сообщение отредактировал lolosipovanika - Суббота, 15.06.2024, 12:09

veronikachernykh15Дата: Четверг, 23.05.2024, 01:51 | Сообщение # 5
Подполковник
Dear Sir or Madam

Please find attached my CV in support of my application for the position of Teacher of English literature. I have just graduated from university and completed my degree in English  philology, therefore I am looking forward to gaining hands-on experience.

During my course I have been discovering  works by Thornton Wilder and other American writers of the 20th century. Moreover, I have studied the history of English literature and language.  In addition, I have experience teaching English in high school. Due to that fact I am keen to develop my career and gain new hard skills in your college.

Thank you for taking my cover letter into consideration. I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely,
Veronika Davydenkova

-----------------
1) I guess a good employee should have good COMMUNICATION SKILLS. He or she ought to have PASSION FOR different CHALLENGING tasks. Also one of the main requirements is to be a TEAM-PLAYER.

Сообщение отредактировал veronikachernykh15 - Понедельник, 17.06.2024, 23:53

• Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024